BLUE RIDGE FABRIC WORKS
Hi, my name is Matt, and I am the Owner of Blue Ridge Fabric Works in Denver, CO.
To me, sewing is a great way to create something new, breathe new life into something old, and make items that people are proud to use or wear in their day-to-day lives.
I learned to sew a long time ago from my mother and grandmother, but over the years my skills have grown a lot. Today, I love using my skills and resources to help everyone have the high-quality fabric goods they need.
Equipment Inside Our Sewing Studio
We make all of our products in our sewing studio in downtown Denver, CO.
Inside the studio we have:
- Jack A4 full automatic straight stitch
- Jack 2030G full automatic walking foot
- Singer 29K boot patcher
- Singer 52WSV40 post machines (two)
- Highlead GC0318-1 walking foot
- Merrow M-2DNR-1 purl stitch industrial
- Merrow M-3DW-3 industrial
- Baby Lock Imagine Sergers (two)
- Tajima Sai
- OTHER EQUIPMENT
- 24″ x 80″ ironing board
- 48″ x 96″ cutting table
- Hot knife
- Sapporo industrial gravity-feed iron
- Makita 12V cordless rotary cutter
- So many scissors
- Wolff Industries Twice As Sharp
- Template creation tools
We can help bring your ideas to life with our experience, equipment, and resources! What can we build for you today?
Thank you so much for taking a moment to learn about our business. We’l love to get to know you too. If you have a project or an idea you want to chat about, head over to the Contact page to reach out, or connect with us on Facebook or Instagram, we’d love to hear from you!
Need assistance with logo design, website management, or video editing? Contact my designer, Rachel Bastarache Bogan of Renegade Digital Post, she’s fantastic!